- ZERON 100
UNS S32760 is a duplex stainless steel especially designed for service in aggressive chloride-containing environments and has additions of W and Cu compared to UNS S32750. It has very good resistance to localized corrosion and stress corrosion cracking in combination with high mechanical strength. It is widely used in oil & gas, hydropower, pressure vessels, pulp & paper, structural components and chemical tankers.
|Yield strength 0,2% :||450||≥ N/mm²|
|Hardness HB30:||270||≤ HB|
Solution annealing at 1100°C followed by water quenching
Corrosion Testing Excellent corrosion resistance to integranular corrosion. Good mechanical characteristics aligned with high corrosione resistance.
The main applications are for details with special requirements for high corrosion resistance. UNS S32760 is characterized by:
• High resistance to stress corrosion cracking in halide containing environments.
• High resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion.
• High resistance to general corrosion.
• High mechanical strength.
• High resistance to erosion corrosion and corrosion fatigue.